Optimize your pages for search engines
After having added your keywords and competitors, your next step in MarketGoo should be optimizing all your pages for search engines. Website optimization is crucial to make your site more relevant to the search engines when users are looking for your business online using the keywords that define your business.
MarketGoo analyzes on a daily basis your website and presents recommendations to enhance the content of each page related to the keywords you have selected. The Optimize for Search section in the application will help you to improve step-by-step the content of individual pages in relation to those keywords.
How does it work?
To start optimizing your pages follow these instructions:
- If you haven't already, add your keywords to the tool.
- Go to the Optimize for Search section and you will see that there are no pages to optimize.
- Click on the 'Add a new page to optimize' button.
- Select the page you want to optimize in drop down list. We would recommend that your start from the beginning, and that is your Home Page.
- The page you chose will appear in the 'Pages to optimize' list. Click on the page, associate it with its keyword and click 'Continue' (You'll have to wait for it to be scanned).
- Again, the page will appear in the 'Pages to optimize' list. But this time it will be associated with your keyword and will show the optimization progress.
- Click on the page to review the optimization status.
What should you do next?
Our scan will analyze your page and provide recommendations for complete optimization.
- Follow the instructions, make the changes in your website and come back to MarketGoo to check if you have solved them.
- Once you have optimized your first site, continue with all your current pages.
- Then, start creating new content on a regular basis (ideally weekly) and optimize it too. Add new keywords continually to increase chances of getting free traffic.
You can keep track of your site' search engine ranking in the Results section.
Got it? Let's learn more about backlinks.