Add your keywords
- Go to ‘Settings’, on the upper right corner of the page.
- Click on it and you will see a menu with the option 'Manage Keywords'. This will take you to a screen where you can add new keywords and delete existing ones.
- In the search box write down the keyword you want to use for optimising your site. For example: 'restaurants in london'.
- When clicking 'SEARCH', you'll be shown in the Search Results a list with different alternatives to your keyword. You can review the Search Volume for each one and add them with the plus icon.
- Once selected, you will be able to see all your keywords in the right block. Here you will also be able to delete them and review your position in search engines for each one.
Watch this demo to see how it works:
If a dash (‘-’) appears next to the keywords you selected under 'Volume' is because the search volume is too low for us to gather accurate data on that keyword. Be sure to try keyword phrases with 3 to 4 words and check the ‘Keywords we have found for you’ tab for keywords which will be easier to improve your ranking on.
Go to MarketGoo to add your keywords.
Once completed, you can keep working on your site adding your competitors.