Add your competitors
- Go to ‘Settings’, on the upper right corner of the page.
- Click on it and you will see a menu with the option 'Edit Competitors'. This will take you to a screen where you can add new competitors and delete existing ones.
- In the search box write down the URL of the competitor you want to track and compare with your results. For example: 'http://www.competitor.com/'.
- Click 'ADD COMPETITOR'.
- Once selected, you will be able to see all your competitors in the right block. Here you will also be able to delete them.
Watch this demo to see how it works:
If you are not sure who are your competitors you can
- Select one from the list of suggested competitors we give you based on common keywords. If we don't have any suggestions for you yet, keep checking back and we'll have something soon. Learn more about how we suggest your competitors.
- Go to any search engine (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc) and type one of your keywords. The organic websites you will see in the top positions of the results page are the ones that rank better for that given keyword, and therefore your competitors.
Go to MarketGoo to add your competitors.
Once completed, optimize your first site for search engines.