How to Connect Your Google Analytics Account on MarketGoo
Before connecting your Google Analytics account with MarketGoo, you need to make sure that Google Analytics is configured for your website:
Once you have made sure that the analytics account is linked to your website being optimized on MarketGoo, you can now link it within the platform. Here are the steps:
1. Login to you MarketGoo account.
2. On the right side of the dashboard, look for "Settings".
3. Once you find it, there will be 3 options to choose from, you would need to select " Manage Project".
4. It will take you to a new screen that will show the edit configuration, below that when you scroll down, you will see the option to connect your Google Analytics account. Click on connect to start the sync.
5. You will be prompted to log in to your google account and link your Google Analytics account. Just click on Allow/ Connect.
6. MarketGoo will start to read the feed from the Google Analytics accounts you have that's it! You have successfully connected your Google Analytics account!
Note: If you need to change your Google Analytics account, you can do so by going back to the same click path and seelcting "Disable"