Adding your marketgoo Keywords
One of the most important thing to set up within the tool are your keywords.
Your keywords or your SEO keywords are the keywords and key phrases in your website content that makes it possible for people to find your site via website search engines. A website that is well optimized for search engines makes it easier for search engine robots to understand your website and to relay the information to your potential website visitors.
Once you are in inside marketgoo dashboard, you will just need to follow these simple steps:
- Click on ‘Settings’, on the upper right corner of the page. This will take you to a screen where you can add new keywords and delete existing ones.
- You will see a menu on the left the option 'Tracked Keywords'.
- Click on the 'Find New Keywords' Button below to open the search console. Enter the keyword you want to use for optimising your site. For example: 'restaurants in london'.
- When clicking 'Search Keywords', you'll be shown in the Search Results a list with different alternatives to your keyword. You can review the Search Volume for each one and add them with the plus icon.
- Once selected, you will be able to see all your keywords in the right block. Here you will also be able to delete them and review your position in search engines for each one.
Watch below to see how it works:
- If a dash (‘-’) appears next to the keywords you selected under 'Volume'
is becausethe search volume is too low for us to gather accurate data on that keyword. Be sure to try keyword phrases with 3 to 4 words and check the ‘Keywords we have found for you’ tab for keywords which will be easier to improve your ranking on.
Go to marketgoo to add your keywords.
Once completed, you can keep working on your site by Adding your Competitors.